Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DTS Equip: week 1

Today is day 3 of my DTS Equip training and I can't say enough about it. It has been a huge encouragement and I feel like I have taken away much just within the first few days, I cannot wait to see what all God does in these next 5 1/2 weeks!

There are two things that I would like to share...

Our first teaching was about our identity in Christ. Two things that we must always remember is that we are disciples of Christ and also we are daughters and sons of God. These are two things that even though they are simple words, they have huge meanings behind them. To really let those soak in and resonate is something I don't do. We are disciples because we are saved by grace, not by something that we have actually done.

The second thing is the fact that we have the Bible to help and give us tools to use in our everyday lives. This is another simple fact, but I for one haven't taken advantage of it as much as I could. The Bible is God breathed and there are so many truths in it that we can implement in our lives and be helping others with as well.



I feel like this is going to be a time in my life that I learn and just really dig deeper into things, so please feel free to post any thoughts or comments on here. Or even email me @ jayme40@hotmail.com
I'd love to hear what is going on with all of you!

More to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment